Default What's your go to CRM tool?

Have used like many CRM tools out there over the past few years to promote sales relationships. What CRM tools have you had the most success with? Also are there any cloud based CRM tools out there or what?

Quite sure Pipedrive CRM is one cloud based CRM tool out there. I been using this since like an year now and only have good things to say about them. It also has a good API integration and our sales team loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by AshtonK View Post
    Quite sure Pipedrive CRM is one cloud based CRM tool out there. I been using this since like an year now and only have good things to say about them. It also has a good API integration and our sales team loves it.
    I would be interested in knowing if there is a WP plugin out there for this CRM? or any chance to integrate into WP server and database?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin03 View Post
    I would be interested in knowing if there is a WP plugin out there for this CRM? or any chance to integrate into WP server and database?
    If you are looking for plugin that integrates well with WP, then I can suggest you Zoho CRM. The guys at Zoho have been in the business for a long time and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by CliveLloyd View Post
    If you are looking for plugin that integrates well with WP, then I can suggest you Zoho CRM. The guys at Zoho have been in the business for a long time and I am sure you won't be disappointed.
    Are you using this CRM businesswise or what?

I remember coming across a CRM that comes readily integrated with WP...cannot seem to recall though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Jenkins View Post
    Are you using this CRM businesswise or what?

I remember coming across a CRM that comes readily integrated with WP...cannot seem to recall though.
    I use Zoho CRM for personal use and NetSuite for business use.

Zoho also has a free option is anyone is willing to give it a go!

Quote Originally Posted by CliveLloyd View Post
    I use Zoho CRM for personal use and NetSuite for business use.

Zoho also has a free option is anyone is willing to give it a go!
    Glad to know that Zoho also has a free option available so our sales team can test the waters...plus the fact that it integrates well with Wordpress makes it a viable choice.

I need a CRM for my SaaS and yes I did take a look at Pipedrive but it seems to be sales team focused. Anyone can recommend for a SaaS startup..something small.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW07 View Post
    I need a CRM for my SaaS and yes I did take a look at Pipedrive but it seems to be sales team focused. Anyone can recommend for a SaaS startup..something small.
    I am guessing Hubspot CRM suits you better. Last time I heard they cater to SaaS related stuff but I am not sure if they entertain startups...see if you can contact them.

We been using SugarCRM for a while now and love the interface. The package that we are using suits a larger company like us. We also hosted it on our own server although it was web based. Time to give Zoho CRM a go.