Default What is the difference between Windows VPS and WordPress VPS?

I want to know the difference between a VPS with Windows and a VPS with WordPress installation. Currently, I have a VPS with a WordPress site hosted on it and looking for a VPS with Windows installed for running metatrader.

So are these two VPS the same?

A clean installation is present on VPS like Windows or Linux. Some companies do offer pre-installed software like VPS with Windows (or Linux) + Apache + and sometimes WordPress, giving the plan a different name. To go into more details contact the company.

You are comparing Operating System vs Script.

If it is WordPress, then I would go for Linux like CentOS and install Apache,PHP,etc.

If you are still confused, I would suggest you to go for managed VPS.

I want to know the difference between a VPS with Windows and a VPS with WordPress installation. Currently, I have a VPS with a WordPress site hosted on it and looking for a VPS with Windows installed for running metatrader.

If you are planning for MetaTrader (MT), Windows VPS is best. Installing and managing MT and you can host WordPress site on Windows VPS so it will save lot your money. You can install XAMPP for running wordpress site.

Linux VPS for WordPress will only complete your one requirement and not both.

You must probably be on a Linux VPS (operating system) with WordPress (script) installed. Windows apps won't be supported and therefore, you need to opt for a new Windows VPS (OS).