Default What's your go to software for resource allocation and time tracking?

I like to cope up with how my colleagues are allocated for the upcoming month, also I am keen to know more about the projects that have been allocated to them...Hopefully you guys got what I am looking for....

Quite sure the are apps around Google playstore that should help you with the same. What I would suggest you to do is gather all the data for the team members and also see to it that the reporting side of things is also taken care of!

What I would do is depending on the amount of projects and size of your team, you should be well and good with Microsoft excel/Project. It would be interesting to know the size of your team and your project complexity.

To support our process we use Google sheets and not any paid management tool around. Why to bother paying for something, when you can have it done for free?

There's this ios tool around which goes by the name Toogle, and it's purpose is for time tracking. I found it to be too slow for our use, so yes it's sort if buggy.