Default Reinstall VPS using SSH

Suggest me steps to reinstall VPS using SSH.

I think you will need to reinstall VPS from the control panel because when you install VPS you will lose your SSH connection.

You need to contact your hosting provider to resolve this issue or you can do it from the client area if you have been given the access.

Is there any serious reason you want to do it via SSH?

Originally posted by: Oswald Coote I think you will need to reinstall VPS from the control panel because when you install VPS you will lose your SSH connection.
    The explanation is quite simple and now I get why web hosting is requiring users to reinstall their VPS on their hosting control panel.

Originally posted by: Gary McGain Is there any serious reason you want to do it via SSH?
    I have used SSH several times to deal with things on a VPS and always feel faster than other programs.

Originally posted by: simon_w The explanation is quite simple and now I get why web hosting is requiring users to reinstall their VPS on their hosting control panel

I have used SSH several times to deal with things on a VPS and always feel faster than other programs.
    The panel tool should be decently fast considering you won't change your OS everyday XD

Originally posted by Oswald Coote : I think you will need to reinstall VPS from the control panel because when you install VPS you will lose your SSH connection.
    True. But can I make a fresh CentOS or Ubuntu without reinstalling the VPS?
    I think it would be a better idea to have a fresh installation in SSH.