Default Need a Cloud or VPS Server

I would like to transfer my blog made with WordPress, but I have doubts as to which package may suits, given that the current solution is very slow.

My website has about 20k monthly visitors and they happen to have the at least more than 700 online users at peaks and pages weigh about 2.5 MB.

What do you think? I need parameters of CPU, RAM, Bandwidth and fast connectivity?

I saw the Cloud Solutions & VPS Server; my interest is that the site is easy. Obviously, the VPS & Dedicated Server solutions perform better. But if I can have an unmanaged service, I can save some pennies, since the managed hosting solution seems much more expensive.

To get an unmanaged solution without you having to do anything means you to use a shared hosting not a VPS / Cloud Server . If I were in your place, I would certainly prefer managed hosting rather than unmanaged. Btw, what’s your budget?

You will certainly need a high-end solution as your pages weigh more than 1 MB. Indifferently from hosting shared or not shared, dedicated server, cloud or whatever, first you need to optimize your web pages.

I can spend up to $250 a month. And as far as web pages are concerned then I’ve already considered the optimization route in my upgrade plan.

With this budget you can have managed solutions with VPS or Dedicated. You should browse bodHOST services more keenly.

A cloud sounds like the perfect option for you here. It usually is scalable and you can upgrade as needed. All servers here are fully managed as far as I know so you are not looking at paying extra either. You definitely get a reliable solution for your site.

If you want to hold up to 700 online users peaks without problems, besides easing the pages, I think you need a good well equipped managed dedicated server with much RAM (12-16 GB and above) and SSD disks.

Considering your budget and your requirement, I would recommend you to go for fully managed dedicated box with dedicated resources. Cloud will also be a good option, among the two Dedicated holds the upper hand. Now you have mentioned that you need CPU, RAM, Bandwidth and fast connectivity, all these option can easily be covered by the dedicated server.

You can also host unlimited domain names and customize the server to your specifications by choosing the amount of hard drive storage space, bandwidth, RAM, backup space, and by adding managed hosting services, choosing your own control panel, and even operating systems.

Now its all your