Default Improving the PageRank

My website PageRank is quite low i.e. 2 and want to improve it. Is there any method to improve my website pagerank?

There are several ways to improve your page ranking. One of them is to reduce bytes on your website. If your website consists of videos, animations or heavy images then surely it will take more time to load.

Use the Smush.it plugin of WordPress to decrease the bytes, best for WordPress users. It is incredible at reducing the size of images without affecting the quality.

Here's a tip for developers i.e. Gzip compression - You can improve your website page rank by coding in the image compression into the .htaccess file.

With code profiling one can easily optimize the site by looking at the code and ensuring that it's clear and simple for the server to understand and remove any workarounds that have been placed to fill an error.

Don't use 'get Name' and 'set Name' as when your code is object orientated, it is a good idea to code it in a more direct way and this will result in reducing the loading time of the script.

Setting up "noindex" tags on your robots.txt file can be useful from SEO perspective. This tag should be added to your robots.txt file for any pages that shouldn't appear in the search results that might include user dashboard pages, archive pages, shopping carts and check out pages, etc.

Just so you know Pagerank is no longer updated and Google has removed the update score from public view. Only Google knows the scores and they use it along with other metrics that contribute to their algorithm.