Hybrid View

Default Query regarding Windows hosting options

Hi there,

I am considering hosting options for a web site. Can you tell me which of your hosting solutions would provide the following?

Windows Server 2008 or above
    SQL Server 2008 or above, with support for databases of at least 500MB in size
    20GB storage or above
    2GB RAM or above
    Full RDP access
    Scheduled tasks
    FTP access
    SMTP server

Thank you

Hello Avery,

Thank you for your interest in bodhost services. Considering your requirements, I believe a Windows VPS would be ideal.

Refer : https://www.bodhost.com/windows-vps-hosting.php

You can simply click on "order now" to check the server configuration options provided along with pricing. Please be free if you have any queries or concerns.

Thanks for that, that does sound like an ideal package. I checked for 2014 which was not listed as an available MS SQL version - is this an error?

Hello Avery,

We are happy to know that the suggested package is suitable to your requirements and would like to inform you that it is possible to provide you the MS SQL 2014 Express edition with the eLite server.

Please feel free to discuss all your queries..

Thank you for confirming that MS SQL 2014 is available on your hosting environment. For the eLite 1 Windows VPS plan can you please also tell me the maximum database size permitted, and if there is a maximum number of databases available?

There is no limit defined by us upon the size of each database or the number of databases one can host on any Windows VPS. The only limitations would be the ones set as per the license you choose. For example, SQL Express edition has a max database size limit of 10 GB per database.