Default Need SSL Certificate

Hello,

The owner of the site has requested SSL. However, the domain is hosted by 1&1 - so do I need 1&1 to do this or can you do it for us? Thanks.

Hello Valentin,

You can certainly purchase the SSL certificate you wish to consider from the link provided below :

https://www.bodhost.com/ssl.php

Once you order the SSL certificate, you will need to generate CSR certificate signing request from the host panel and provide the CSR key to our techs through ticket, our techs will get it installed for you.

Hello Stuart,

I'm waiting for the site owner to get back from holiday at the end of the week to give the go ahead. I think we'll just need the basic Alpha SSL. All they are interested in is getting the padlock in the address bar.

Can you confirm that this will work even if the domain is hosted by another provider?

Thanks

Hello Valentin,

It will absolutely work fine even the domain is not hosted with us, just make sure you to generate CSR certificate signing request from the host panel and provide the CSR key to our techs through ticket, our techs will get it installed for you.

Hello Stuart,

Will the CSR key needs to be generated by me or your techs will take care of it?

You will have to generate the CSR key.

Hello Valentin,

Yes, you can surely buy an SSL Certificate from us and use it to secure your domain hosted with some another company, however you will only need to provide us an CSR (Certificate Signing Request) from your current hosting provider so that we can issue you the SSL Certificate..

You can simply contact our Support Team via Live Chat from our website.

Do get back to us if you need any assistance.