Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW07 View Post
    Pretty much, yes!

Evernote without a doubt is my preferred option but we have also added JIRA in the mix
    Both of them have everything integrated but JIRA is not full featured as compared to Evernote. Although, it has an advantage where you need not integrate with other tools around and it has a consistent interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin03 View Post
    Both of them have everything integrated but JIRA is not full featured as compared to Evernote. Although, it has an advantage where you need not integrate with other tools around and it has a consistent interface.
    If I am not wrong Evernote too has that option. It's just that you might have not played with it, what edition are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW07 View Post
    If I am not wrong Evernote too has that option. It's just that you might have not played with it, what edition are you using?
    We are using the premium version...but how in the world did we miss that feature?

We will dig into it and check...thanks for the heads up!

Why do you say that integrating with other tools is a bad sign?

I feel it's very important for a tool to integrate with other tools around...now I might be wrong but that is the way I see it working well.

Quote Originally Posted by AshtonK View Post
    Why do you say that integrating with other tools is a bad sign?

I feel it's very important for a tool to integrate with other tools around...now I might be wrong but that is the way I see it working well.
    I too agree with the same...I have been through similar instances before and there is no better tool out there that can do this job better than Evernote.

I am quite surprised no one even mentioned Basecamp in this thread. It is hands down one of the best project management tools out there....been with them for a while and so far so good.

I am a big fan of Asana and am also using JIRA. I just love the user friendly interface. Quite sure Asana may be giving Evernote a run for their money.

I am a big fan of Asana and am also using JIRA. I just love the user friendly interface. Quite sure Asana may be giving Evernote a run for their money.
    I too have started using Asana since the last week and couldn't be any more excited. I also see that the guys at Asana have introduced board layout feature which helps a lot.

I too have started using Asana since the last week and couldn't be any more excited. I also see that the guys at Asana have introduced board layout feature which helps a lot.
    I must admit boards look more appealing but it's just that the switching of project between list and board views is not possible but I would love to see this happening.

Seems like Asana has a lot of catching up to do as opposed to other competitors out there but it surely looks promising. I for now will stick with Basecamp.

Quote Originally Posted by CliveLloyd View Post
    Seems like Asana has a lot of catching up to do as opposed to other competitors out there but it surely looks promising. I for now will stick with Basecamp.
    I can only vouch for Evernote...really love the simplicity and the way they keep on updating on a consistent basis. Highly suggest it for IT and other departments to manage projects together.

I found Trello to be very cool in the past and currently there are many competitors that have loads of functions which Trello does not even offer.

I found Trello to be very cool in the past and currently there are many competitors that have loads of functions which Trello does not even offer.
    Totally agreed...but I also found it to be very hard to follow or build dependencies. I am currently testing out another tool and let you guys know about the experience soon.

For any project size big or small, utilising a project management software can help you work more efficiently. Make sure when you choose a project management app it helps to improve your overall work efficiency and workflow.

Here are some of the best project management tools -

Basecamp. Compare Pricing.
    Teamwork Projects. Compare Pricing.
    ActiveCollab. Compare Pricing.
    Zoho Projects. Compare Pricing.
    Trello. Compare Pricing.
    Jira. Compare Pricing.
    Asana. Compare Pricing.
    Podio.