Default How to transfer data from previous domain to new domain?

I want to transfer my previous website content that includes wordpress posts to the new domain. I also want to transfer the data to account on my server. Please guide me on this.

One easiest thing you can do is change the domain name on the account to the new domain name and then change the Home & Site URL in the Wordpress database (under the wp_options table). If you have made any references made to the old domain name , for instance, in theme or plugin settings, you might require to update them. There are several Wordpress plugins that can help you with making sure all URLs are updated to the new domain at once.

Default Transfer data from previous domain to new domain

If you want to keep the old domain and need quick transfer then copy the WordPress files from the old account to the new one with scp or rsync if you are enable to access SSH or using ftp if you don't. Move the database over though command line or using phpmyadmin if it's available to import/export the database using a nice GUI. Again update the Home and Site URLs in the WordPress database with the new domain name.
    BODHost.com: | Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
    Ph. : +1.866-662-0909 | Email : [email protected]

If you are only wanting to move the posts, you could install a fresh copy of Wordpress on the new account and then use the Tools >> Export an XML file feature in the Wordpress Dashboard on the old account. Once you have the XML file, you can import it to your new installation of Wordpress in the same section Tools >> Import an XML file feature. This would move over your posts (and whatever else you selected to be included in the XML file) but it wouldn't move over your theme or your plugins. You would have to install those again on the new installation.

You can follow the steps below -

Make a full backup of the account
    Transfer WordPress Files
    Migrate the WordPress Database
    Reconfigure WordPress to work from the new server

WordPress is all about database, so you got to make sure you replace the old domain entry from the database to the new one. The transfer process is as below -

1. Transfer the web contents from old to the new location.
    2. Check the ownership of these files at the new location.
    3. Take a MySQL dump of the old database.
    4. Now, replace the old domain entry from this dump file with the new domain name in it.
    5. Create new database and database user in the new account.
    6. Update the WordPress configuration file with the new DB name, DB user, and DB pass.
    7. Restore the database on the new database you created.

Isn't there any easy way to do? For instance, plugins ?

There are many Wordpress plugins that will help you with making sure all URLs are updated to the new domain at once, the one which I like is Velvet Blues URL updater. Just search the Wordpress plugins section for it, install, and run it.

If you are opting for any plugin, then it will be dependent on Internet and so, speed factor will affect the overall transfer. I think steps suggested by Arthur will work instead.

As the plugin will depend on Internet speed, I won't suggest you to opt for that. The situation is that on shared hosting most of plugins won't work due to PHP or some other restrictions on the server. Moving your WordPress website manually is the best way.