Default Dedicated server question

Hi,

I need a windows dedicated server for my multimedia website backup management. Can you please suggest any plan?

Do you have any idea about the resources required for your multimedia website backup management? Please specify them.

You should list down your requirements first as chances are that you might not even need to go with dedicated hosting plans.

My website is based on tutorials related to Photoshop. It will contain slideshows, video content, animation, etc. So, what do you think isn't there any requirement of dedicated server?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Taylor View Post
    My website is based on tutorials related to Photoshop. It will contain slideshows, video content, animation, etc. So, what do you think isn't there any requirement of dedicated server?
    That will solely depend on your website traffic but judging by your reply, I don't think there is any need of dedicated server for your website. You should be well and good with a VPS plan.

That's right, initially you can start with the VPS (Virtual Private Server) and later on if required we can upgrade the services to a dedicated box. VPS will also give you the required dedicated resources and your slideshows,video content, and animation will also be compatible. Secondly for your data backup, depending upon on the size of the data we can also give you an addon backup space where you can manage your data backup as per your convenience.