Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CliveLloyd View Post
    I personally couldn't justify the value proposition of HubSpot for startup/small business scenario. This is given that the standalone Zoho CRM starts at $12 per user per month, which comes with all essential features your sales team needs.
    I have to second the OP's statement, Zoho offers bucketloads of features for the entire marketing and sales process.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin03 View Post
    I have to second the OP's statement, Zoho offers bucketloads of features for the entire marketing and sales process.
    Is there any sort of custom package that Zoho offers for employees...as in we need a platforrn which will be able to intake many userbase, as new employees joinby.

Any chance you guys know of a CRM tool out there that integrates well with Twitter, so I can join in real time customer conversations...

Quote Originally Posted by JustinW07 View Post
    Any chance you guys know of a CRM tool out there that integrates well with Twitter, so I can join in real time customer conversations...
    Chances are that you are looking for 3rd part integration tools. These tools are able to integrate not only sites like Twitter but also Facebook and Linkedin.

I know for a fact that many organizations require customization according to their preferences...is there any chance we can personalize the details or will it remain the same?