Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is your favourite CRM tool?

been using many CRM tools over the past few years to help organize and foster sales relationships. What types of CRM tools have you had the most success with? Also, have any of these been cloud based and would you recommend cloud based CRM solutions in general?

Ashton it seems like you'll need a CRM that integrates with WP. If so, then go with Zoho. There is another CRM that has just been launched by the name Hubspot but I do have any information about them as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin03 View Post
    Ashton it seems like you'll need a CRM that integrates with WP. If so, then go with Zoho. There is another CRM that has just been launched by the name Hubspot but I do have any information about them as of yet.
    Robin I have looked into Zoho CRM before and we are actually planning of running their free solution to see how it works out with our sales team.

I have tested Hubspot CRM along with Zoho but Hubspot is clearly my favourite. Zoho was my goto CRM but using Hubspot since like 1 month now and seem to be compatible with WP. Their user interface looks good as well.

The Wordpress integration tip seems solid to me. I was looking for something along those lines. It will be interesting to see if this will be effective with small SaaS startups.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Jenkins View Post
    I have tested Hubspot CRM along with Zoho but Hubspot is clearly my favourite. Zoho was my goto CRM but using Hubspot since like 1 month now and seem to be compatible with WP. Their user interface looks good as well.
    The only disadvantage is the ability to discreetly apply security, today's it a view or not-view type model, but they are working on adding more security options in the product.

To me the main purpose of a CRM tool is to allow the Sales Reps to spend more time in selling vs spending time in capturing information in spreadsheets or any other IT system. The CRM tool should be easily usable and should be something that a Sales rep can self learn or manage with minimal coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Jenkins View Post
    To me the main purpose of a CRM tool is to allow the Sales Reps to spend more time in selling vs spending time in capturing information in spreadsheets or any other IT system. The CRM tool should be easily usable and should be something that a Sales rep can self learn or manage with minimal coaching.
    The CRM, of course, tracks your leads and pipeline, etc, but there are other ways you could do that, but the most important aspect of the CRM for me is the historical intelligence of that lead

Quote Originally Posted by AshtonK View Post
    The CRM, of course, tracks your leads and pipeline, etc, but there are other ways you could do that, but the most important aspect of the CRM for me is the historical intelligence of that lead
    For me, it is email integration, specifically the ability not only to capture outgoing emails but to make it easy to capture inbound email replies.

I personally couldn't justify the value proposition of HubSpot for startup/small business scenario. This is given that the standalone Zoho CRM starts at $12 per user per month, which comes with all essential features your sales team needs.

I am sure you can also host your own CRM which should ease up the process a bit.

Any CRM tool that is robust and with multiple product choices like having to target industries, customers and so on. A tool that can gauge your performance and where improvements can be made.

I personally like Salesforce. It started as a sales tracking and performance metric tool, however it's so much more and diverse based on each customer's individual business line.

I personally like Salesforce. It started as a sales tracking and performance metric tool, however it's so much more and diverse based on each customer's individual business line.
    I too agree with Robin. I been split testing with different set of CRM tools and found Salesforce quite useful. Granted, I see any successful CRM as one that makes the daily work of the company easier, enables cross communication, and can be easily customized.

Basically if the platform allows business analysts to build and maintain the workflows, all the better. I think Salesforce fits this bill and it's what has made our job simpler.

We have started using Base which does the basic job very well..be it tracking of leads and some advanced features for premium accounts. I feel it does justice to it's cost, but the advanced features are lacking like it's major competitor Zoho.

We been trying to develop our own in-house tool which has similar features along the lines of Zoho and Basecamp but it's still in beta test stage and we might even go ahead and make it public for people to use but not for free as there are costs involved at our end too.

Out of all the tools that we have tested so far only Trello has lived upto the expectation mark. It is pretty effective and does the job very well.

According to me no tool is perfect but since task visibility and team progress has become more important going forward. Our favourite pick is Asana, which does it way better than others tools around.

There's this new tool from SAP that we have been using lately which offers several functionalities, which should help you in all kinds of customer relationship.