Default When should I switch to VPS hosting?

Hi,

I am currently using shared hosting service. But since my website traffic has been increased there's lot of server interruptions. I am confused whether I should switch to VPS hosting or upgrade my shared account only?

Hello Emma,

I had same problem but it was solved when I upgraded on the next level of cPanel shared hosting plan as the interruption was due to the overused disk space on my shared hosting plan. I think you should try upgrading your existing plan.

- Tristian

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Taylor View Post
    Hi,

I am currently using shared hosting service. But since my website traffic has been increased there's lot of server interruptions. I am confused whether I should switch to VPS hosting or upgrade my shared account only?
    Hello Emma,

I'd say both shared hosting and VPS hosting should be fine for your upgrade requirements but I would strongly suggest you to consider the VPS hosting as you mentioned that the server interruptions are due to increase in website traffic. Basically considering a private server gets you dedicated resources to host only you websites and not being shared with any other clients that ensures much better and faster website browsing experience for users.

Feel free to contact our support admins via Live Chat for an instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
    Edward Stone Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Hi Emma,

Even I went through the similar problem. But many had suggested me to upgrade to VPS hosting. After upgrading to VPS, everything is just working fine. I would suggest you to upgrade to VPS.

Website branding is the most significant part for any business to be well-known to the audience. For better branding with private name servers and dedicated IP's, you should opt for VPS hosting.

VPS is always the best. If you want to have complete access to your server and don't have the budget for a dedicated server then you need to opt for VPS only.

Hello Emma, Try upgrading your hosting account to VPS. It helped me in various ways like the speed I use to get on shared hosting is not even 50% of what I am getting on VPS also it has enhanced the browsing experience for my visitors.

Finally, I am opting for VPS. But I need to understand which package would be suitable for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Emma
    I have upgraded on mid level VPS and it helped me sort out all my issues that I had on a shared account as my only concern on the shared plan was having less resources...
    Elisha

Hello Emma,

I'd suggest you to upgrade on the VPS starter plan as I am sure it will suffice your website needs and even if more resources are needed we can simply get your VPS plan upgraded on the next level VPS plan without any downtime.

Feel free to contact our support admins for instant help needed.

Thanks and Regards,
    Edward Stone Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Hi,

For advance security and performance you can host your website on cloud server http://www.bodhost.com/cloud-hosting.php, Cloud takes no time to set up and you only have to pay for the used resources and configuration can be upgraded at any point of time.

Hello Emma,

Since you have already used the shared package, moving to a VPS or a Cloud server would be a wise thing to do, considering the traffic you need to have your own dedicated resources which wont be possible on a shared server. Secondly performance will improve big time, you will also have complete control over the space. In life and in business we need to move ahead and take proper decision on the right time and I guess this is the right time for you to move to the next level

Regards,
    Rex Miller

To know the difference between VPS and Cloud hosting you can refer to the link below :

http://www.bodhost.com/blog/vps-host...oud-hosting-2/