Default How to add or remove icons in Windows Control Panel?

I am currently using Windows server and stuck with adding or removing the icons in the control panel. Any help would be appreciated.

OP that depends on the OS you are using....let us know the OS you use so we can point out the steps.

Hello There,
    I am facing similar problem on my windows hosting server with windows OS 2012 where I am not able to edit the program icons as I cannot see the Add/Remove option in the control panel. Can someone help me get thorough this problem. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    Hello There,
    I am facing similar problem on my windows hosting server with windows OS 2012 where I am not able to edit the program icons as I cannot see the Add/Remove option in the control panel. Can someone help me get thorough this problem. thanks
    Hello Van,

Now as we all know that we can add or remove the programs from control panel on windows OS. If the the Add and Remove program icon is missing in the control panel, we wont be possible to use this feature without this feature it becomes very difficult to uninstall the program in a clean manner.

However it is simple to fix this issue. Due to damaged or missing applet required for this feature the icon to remove and add might be missing in the control panel. The applet is present in the form of a command in the windows system folders and it needs to be run ocne to resolve this problem.

Please feel free to contact our support team via Live Chat for an instant help.

Best Regards,
    Ross Taylor | Sales Department
    BODHOST PVT. LTD.

Hello Ross, Thank you for giving the useful information however can you let me know which applet command do I need to use in-order get the add/remove icon back and visible again.

Hello Van,

You can use the applet command appwiz.cpl in order to get the add/remove icon back and visible again.

Best Regards,
    Ross Taylor | Sales Department
    BODHOST PVT. LTD.