Default Using dedicated servers for making money

So i got like 5 powerful dedicated servers with a hosting provider paid for another 9 months. I have been thinking about ways how I can earn money utilizing the money I have already stuck with the hosting provider. I waS probably thinking of mining for bitcoin and other Crypto currencies using these servers but don't think they will enough for this task. Will be great to know what other ideas could be.

You can apply for the reseller program provided by bodHOST and reach out to their affiliate manager for any queries regarding the promotion of the servers.

Why dont you rent it out to someone so you can cover your losses as people will be always looking for long term services.

I don't think mining for crypto currencies is going to do any good as you will end up losing money so renting those servers is a good option.

Been using bodHOST's affiliate program for over a year now and their conversions rates on the offers that i seem to be promoting are really good....would suggest you to do the same by applying to their affiliate program.

You will be able to join the affiliates program for free, you will just need to fill in some required details and its done!

You will be sent a unique affiliate link assigned to only to you, using which you can place the order and the commission amount will be credited to your account.

Following are the links for your reference.

To register : http://affiliates.bodhost.com/signup.php
    Commission Structure: http://www.bodhost.com/commission-structure.php
    Login: http://affiliates.bodhost.com/login.php

Please let us know if there are any queries you may have in this regards, you may also write us at [email protected]. We would be glad to assist.

Regards,
    Albie Steven

Hi there..
    I am very much interested in to your affiliates program and I want to join it. But before I join I want to know, if I refer a client and he makes a purchase from your website what is the commission for a dedicated server I will get? -Thank you Van

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    Hi there..
    I am very much interested in to your affiliates program and I want to join it. But before I join I want to know, if I refer a client and he makes a purchase from your website what is the commission for a dedicated server I will get? -Thank you Van
    Hello Van,

We are glad that you are interested in our affiliates program and wish to join. We are happy to welcome you aboard!
    Talking about the commission you will be getting on a purchase of a dedicated server by your reference, cannot be predicted as the commission amount varies from one product to another product.

However you can checkout the commission structure we have designed for our affiliate members by clicking the link to this post.

Please feel free to contact our Support Team via Live Chat or Phone for an instant help and answers to your queries. :-)

Best Regards,
    Ross Taylor | Sales Department

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    Hi there..
    The good thing i like about bodHOST's affiliate program is the cookie duration which really helps as many of the clients that i refer under me..end up signing after 1 months time

What about the payment schedule guys?

I think bodHOST should make the payouts a bit early for trusted affiliates like us...as cashflow is a major concern in the affiliate marketing industry. I mainly promote my campaigns through PPC so need money to invest in the ads but if i don't get paid early then i am running out of money :( but it's ok as these guy's pay on time everytime

I can understand considering you are spending money to drive traffic to their offers but it's industry standard man...you cannot do anything unless and until you have some solid traffic proofs. But, i like the fact that the payments should only made faster for those who have been verified after a quality check.

The thing i like about their affiliate program is the payouts they offer and the support, their affiliate manager is very responsive and always makes sure that i am taken care of