Default Reseller Account Information

Hello,

I have few hobby sites hosted elsewhere, just wish to know if I get the hang of creating decent sites, I'd like to try marketing a few basic sites to others. Does it make sense to buy a reseller account?

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin View Post
    Hello,

I have few hobby sites hosted elsewhere, just wish to know if I get the hang of creating decent sites, I'd like to try marketing a few basic sites to others. Does it make sense to buy a reseller account?
    OP you will be do fine with a reseller hosting account. I'm guessing these are niche based sites and not authority based sites.

They're all basic personal bloggy-type sites - no huge bandwidth draws.

Hello Valentin,

You can start with our shared packages and if you need more space or bandwidth we can upgrade the hosting package to the next level without any downtime. Secondly Reseller server wont be the right option for you because its your own personal hobby websites that means you wont be reselling the remaining space on the reseller package, so that would be a wastage. Along with the shared server you will also get a control panel to manage your websites and the best part is its a very user friendly interface and if anything goes wrong, you always have an option to contact our support team on our toll free numbers or via live chat. For more information about our shared package please refer the below URL ::

http://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-hosting.php

Looking forward to your new order

Regards,
    Rex Miller
    http://bodhost.com

1 or 2 page sites that I would manage for the client. I am still looking at the reseller package (My sites will be created with Dreamweaver, not Wordpress,).

Do you have any idea about the total size of all of your websites?
    Follow us on - Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: [email protected]
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

for both the websites it would be 10 GB including all emails and database.

for both the websites it would be 10 GB including all emails and database.
    Alright… One more question, are you planning to resale web space or just wish to host your personal blogging sites? If you are planning to resale web space, then reseller hosting will suffice your needs otherwise for personal website hosting shared web hosting solution is also sufficient.

It will be reseller account, can you let me know if I can send unlimited emails or is there any limit set?

It will be reseller account, can you let me know if I can send unlimited emails or is there any limit set?
    There is a limit - you can send 300 emails per hour, per domain. Let me know if you have any more queries.

Thats Great. I assume that it will not be for sub-reseller account and for each domain in real term. How easy is it to upgrade to next plan?

As Paul said 300 emails per hour, per domain, so any domain under reseller or sub-reseller account will have the mentioned limit. You will just need to pay the price difference to upgrade to next plan, our techs will take care of the upgrade process.