Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference Between Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting

Hello!
    What are basic difference between reseller hosting and VPS hosting? Please give me some suggestion about it.

Hi!
    You can go through the following article : Difference Between Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting | Web Server Hosting Knowledge base

Comment

Can I host IRC clients or server?

Comment

Most of the hosting provider do not allow IRC at this time.

Comment

If my customer need a special module installed, can I do that?

Comment

It will depend on your hosting provider.
            In this case, you can choose vps hosting.

Comment

Can I upgrade my reseller account?

Comment

Reseller plans can be upgraded according to the increase in resource consumption. You can even get your own dedicated server for reseller hosting purposes if required.

Comment

Re:

VPS is much the same level with dedicated server, so you can create reseller accounts. However, if you are not familiar with VPS/server, you should be careful when choosing a VPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Crish Bronzs View Post
                    VPS is much the same level with dedicated server, so you can create reseller accounts. However, if you are not familiar with VPS/server, you should be careful when choosing a VPS.
                    I agree with you, crish. I believe it's important to double check your preferred VPS before registering at them. basically we have to check if we are compatible with this hosting to avoid problems in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by raismith View Post
                      I agree with you, crish. I believe it's important to double check your preferred VPS before registering at them. basically we have to check if we are compatible with this hosting to avoid problems in the end.
                      Somewhat I agree with you, but honestly you will not suffer any problem with vps server, because web host provide fully managed vps solutions. So in case you stuck with any issue web host's support department will be there to assist you.

And FYI vps offer similar environment like dedicated server where you get a root access to your account and able to reboot your vps server independently. And with control panel you can easily manage your clients activities. Those days are now gone when people think it's difficult to use vps. The latest technological innovations in the hosting world made everything simple to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                        So in case you stuck with any issue web host's support department will be there to assist you.
                        Yeah, however some support sucks, sometimes the package is very good but the support isn't. for me, aside from the package hosting, I wanted also to check if support is nice. I've encountered some emailing you ticket supports and their response to you would take a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by raismith View Post
                          Yeah, however some support sucks, sometimes the package is very good but the support isn't. for me, aside from the package hosting, I wanted also to check if support is nice. I've encountered some emailing you ticket supports and their response to you would take a million years.
                          Yes, it is very important that you choose a hosting company that offers you 24/7 technical support. If the prices are reasonable and packed with features and if the user is unable to receive any support when required, then the package isn't anymore useful.

Comment

While choosing a hosting provider, it might be possible that you will have to compromise on some factors but if most of the requirements are fulfilled, you should go ahead with the order.
                            VPS Hosting | Managed Dedicated Servers
                            50% Flat Discount on Shared & Reseller Hosting Plans

Comment

It is extremely important to select the right web hosting company. You must ensure if the web hosting company provides with the basic features like 24/7 technical support, server monitoring and latest technology updates. A round the clock technical assistance is extremely important because if there is any issue with the website, it can be taken care of within a short span of time and the possibilities of downtime can be avoided.

Comment

Working...
                              X