No announcement yet.

Cloud Trends for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see commercial products being created wherein companies will look to integrate products with the theme of drones and how they can integrate cloud services with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Jenkins View Post
      I see commercial products being created wherein companies will look to integrate products with the theme of drones and how they can integrate cloud services with them.
      I don't get how one would link drones with PaaS kind of applications. Best bet would be to create a video integration tool that can pull the feeds from multiple drones and create a 3d model.

Comment

I believe many of the major players have failed to make a big impact on the cloud market. I see lots of increase in companies providing managed services.

Comment

I know this might sound a bit odd but I see companies using drones with enough processing power and range that..these would be better off in areas where there is poor existing bandwidth.

Comment

I seriously think the predictions made by you guys about companies have gone wrong as, the major players have not made a reasonable impact on the Cloud market.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinW07 View Post
              I seriously think the predictions made by you guys about companies have gone wrong as, the major players have not made a reasonable impact on the Cloud market.
              Cannot agree anymore on this with Justin. However, there is a lot for mid size companies to offer and there are more companies emerging who are starting to offer managed services.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinW07 View Post
                The main ground is more or so dominated by fortune 500 companies which have been in this business for a long time. So it doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Comment

Working...
                X