Downtime notfication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime notfication

My website has been down from past few weeks, I understand there must be some problems but may be some notifications help in that matter.

Service in the past been the best.

Thanks

Your server has got a very good uptime. I just sorted out that there was just a minor porblem with the DNS zone which has been corrected now. You should not see any more problem with your site and the uptime should show close to 100% at the end of next month.

Regards,
    Mark,
    http://www.bodhost.com/
    Dedicated Server Hosting best Dedicated Servers
    VPS Hosting Virtual Private Servers
    Toll Free : 866 662 0909
    MSN : sales @ bodhost.com
    AIM : bodsupport

Comment

Cheers. As I said that service in the past has been the best. I never had problems in last 2 years.

Thanks though.

Comment

Our server gave more than 99.9% uptime this month and the downtime occurred was due to failure of power switch on the rack which we could make out only when the server failed to reboot. This was rectified within 1 hour and we had no prior notice of this problem.

Regards,
        Mark.
        Dedicated Server Hosting best Dedicated Servers
        VPS Hosting Virtual Private Servers
        Toll Free : 866 662 0909
        MSN : sales @ bodhost.com
        AIM : bodsupport

Comment

I concur, I've had great customer service over the last 2+ years or whenever it was I switched to bodhost.com I've also told a few friends who are now using bodhost.com too

Comment

its the online 24hr support that does it for me, ive had to use ut about 6 times in the last month or so, (all within a short period), but sometimes at 3, or 4 oclock in the morning, and have got a response immediately, heh heh even though they said `we are experiencing a high volume of calls or whatever and their may be a delay` etc etc, you little liars lol ;)

Comment

Same with me. I have had a great service and I been with them for over 3 years various domain names that is.

Comment

I can't say I've had to use it at 3-4am before but I'll bear that in mind for future reference... most likely filed under midnight madness or something.

Comment

its the only time i can get any decent work done with the kids in bed ;)

Comment

I guess kids can do that. My problem is not kids. Ridiculous amounts of work at present so my only time is when I'm working late but then by 2am my code ends up a bit too gibberishy!

Comment

Bodhost rarely lets me down. It's got great reliability.

Comment

You get a instant response from them.

same with linksys technical support, on the ball 24 / 7, everytime ive had to use them

Comment

linksys = cisco though so I'd expect good support from them. I suppose you expect good support from your hosts too, but most don't give it (bonus for us)

Comment

a lot of hosts give support, just not as immediate and responsive as bodhost's support, which is another vital feature for a webhost.

Comment

Work? What work? Where?

My sleeping patterns have just lapsed somewhere into far eastern europe. I rarely have to get up to do anything before midday so my body has adjusted its operating times accordingly :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X