Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and zimbra email hosting

Hello All,

I am new here and want to confess i have not been a very active member of other hosting forums but recently ordered a shared plan to test my blog and so I am here to ask for some help.

For the zimbra email hosting been wondering whether you have a ready to use solution for each user we have or this needs t be requested separately as in with a reseller account or something.

Any help on this guys

Hi Lukas, Welcome to the community forums

The Zimbra plans you see on the website are custom plans, meaning you choose a VPS or dedicated server and we'll install the Zimbra version you choose from the website. You can then manage the admin control of it and the mailboxes too.

Comment

Thank you for welcome! Yes that sounds like a good plan. I am not keen on spending much so the free versions will do for now I think! I'll let you know as there is more progress, really need to get some users ready before I plan to invest. Thanks again.

Comment

Been wondering if the Zimbra panel can be clubbed with the hosting control panel by any chance?

Comment

There is no way you could integrate it with cpanel. AS far as I know Zimbra needs a plain server for installation and doesn't load cPanel on the same server.

Comment

As far as I know there was a 3rd party plugin available to integrate cPanel with zimbra. You will probably need to search over on cPanel forums to see if there is a work around this.

Comment

Working...
            X