Free Billing System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Billing System

I use a Linux cPanel VPS for now for a client and I am planning to become a reseller now. So I want to know if I can get any free billing software installed on my server so that I can send invoices to my clients and have all the client data and secured information at one place. Anyone any experience with free billing with Bodhost?

Yes indeed there is this free addon in cpanel which you can easily get installed. phpCOIN is quite good billing application I have been using it since some time. It is designed for small to medium sized webhosting resellers. It's purpose is to present information to a potential (or existing) client via misc content, provide an interface for collecting client and order information, direct the client to a "pay link" for billing, and provide a means to monitor these items.

Comment

BoxBilling a complete client management free billing software. It's Powerful yet a very simple Billing platform. It can be very easily integrated with your ordering website. You may want to check their site for more information and see what all features it offers.

Comment

Thanks guys how about a paid software like WHMCS? I think a lot of users are using it and have excellent reviews about it. What do you guys think?

Comment

It is indeed a great billing software. Since you are only starting out as a reseller now, PHPCoin or Boxbilling, whichever you choose as per your requirements, should be good to get you started. Once your business gets going and your daily transactions start to increase, then a paid option like WHMCS would be a good option for you.

Comment

Yes you could start with a free billing software. We have used Boxbilling in the past and found it really a excellent billing management system. They have a Powerful API system. It supports automated billing, invoicing, product provisioning. It also automatically creates hosting accounts and suspends when overdue which are some great features.

Comment

Thanks guys for the great suggestions and advice. I think yes we could upgrade to WHMCS once we have a good number of customers and regular transactions. What I was worried was the manual move from a free software to a paid one. But I think we can manually add the clients to WHMCS once we are ready.

Comment

As far as I know whmcs does offer an automated import script option from competing applications. You just need to check if your software is in their list :D

Comment

Yes they have ClientExec, Modernbill and other popular softwares through which they can import all data. But free billing software's aren't in their list.

Comment

Remember a friend using WHMAutoPilot, that was long back, too old as a billing system now. They had an automated way to move everything to WHMCS. So that was pretty easy as a move for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X