R1Soft Backup - Is it Worthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1Soft Backup - Is it Worthy?

Will this backup be stored on the same server or do you have separate R1soft server? What features you mostly highlight about this solution?

I need more detailed information as I need it to forward to my client. Awaiting your reply.

We use separate servers for our backup solutions. For more information about R1Soft backup’s features please check the following two posts.

Jeremy Calvey Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com
    Ph.: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

Backup of SQL Express 2012 databases is possible, right using R1Soft?

Comment

Originally posted by Kouame View Post
        Backup of SQL Express 2012 databases is possible, right using R1Soft?
        Hello Kouame,

I am happy to inform you that yes, it is absolutely possible to secure a backup of your SQL Express 2012 databases by using R1Soft CDP Backup plan. You have an option in R1Soft CDP Backup plan of "Database Add-on Module" to backup your databases.

Do feel free to contact our support admins via Live Chat for an instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
        Edward Stone Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
        Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

Also check the following URL to find our R1Soft backup plans. We have a wide range of packages for selection. Btw, are you seeking a bare metal backup solution or wish to backup only selected files and folders?

bodHOST R1Soft Backup Solutions
          Jeremy Calvey Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
          Ph.: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

I am looking to take bare metal backup for my OS/System files (i mean the working OS) and not the user data.

Comment

Originally posted by Kouame View Post
              I am looking to take bare metal backup for my OS/System files (i mean the working OS) and not the user data.
              Hello Kouame,

Yes, it is possible to take a bare metal backup of the OS/System Files by using R1Soft CDP Backup. You can refer the link here for detailed information on the bare metal restore.

Do feel free to contact our support team via Live Chat for an instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
              Edward Stone Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
              Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

I have been using R1Soft backup solution since few years, works great and does what it does amazingly well. You need to do bare metal restores test as well to checkout exact time it will take a initial backup and what happens if you modify partitions.

Comment

I completely agree about having the R1 soft backup plan. I like the multi-point replication feature. You can use multi-point replication to efficiently make multiple backup replicas of your servers. Besides it works on almost any platform including CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian, SUSE and Windows Server and also most of the virtualization technologies.

Comment

Then there is this suprt nice feature of defining a backup time; for example, every 30 minutes, or every hour, or every 12 hours, daily, weekly, monthly. You can retain multiple backups if your site data is a important one.

Comment

The only con related to R1Soft that I could find was the ownership of the restored files was incorrect. I would recommend you to test it and learn how it works before you need to restore a production server.

Comment

Sorry but is this included with all VPS plans that we order through you?

Comment

The R1soft plan isn't available by default with the VPS plans but you can easily add them up with the VPS order. We highly recommend having them to automate the backups of your data.

Comment

The value of backup is only known when you end up losing some data and then find out you have no backup copies. Anyone running any important data online must use a backup plan in my recommendation.

Comment

I completely agree with you crackle. Backups are a must for anyone in online business. They are really important so that you have something to fall back on in the event of loss of crucial data or if a malicious attack only takes down your website.

Comment

Working...
                              X