Live Chat Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Chat Support

Do you expect for your host to have live chat available as one of the customer support methods? Is this a necessity by your standards?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

Personally I wouldn't want to host my sites with company that didn't have live chat support. I wouldn't want to run a hosting business either without providing such service.

Comment

Host that I'm with has live chat support and it is a very good option. You get help immediately and you don't have to wait to get a response to your support ticket.

Comment

Honestly, I can't imagine a hosting provider without that. I currently have hosting accounts with one hosting that has and the one that has not live chat support. I can tell you that difference is noticeable.

Comment

Each hosting company should have a Live Chat support as we cant prefer any hosting company who only provides support via Help Desk. Because when there is an immediate response required for some serious issues it cant be solved with the Help Desk system.

Comment

The availability of 24/7/365, live customer support is indeed critical. Users can ask questions and get speedy response. Alternatively, you can also solve technical problems at hand.

Comment

yes, Live chat support be mandatory, because it helps clients to solve their issues very easily and they are available 24x7x365.

Comment

Yes, Live Chat Support Should Be Mandatory Support System for Every Hosting Comapany because it helps client to solve their issues very easily.

and they are available 31,536,000 seconds in a calender year, 31,622,400 seconds in a leap year.

Comment

It is very essential that every web host should have a Live Chat Help Desk, but response time to customer is more important, however, sometimes time lag happens, because hosting service provider face a lot of chats or tickets in one time due to some reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
                    Honestly, I can't imagine a hosting provider without that. I currently have hosting accounts with one hosting that has and the one that has not live chat support. I can tell you that difference is noticeable.
                    Completely agree to the above.. It's a must have for any hosting company. If you have a buyer and he finds you offline through chat, chances are that you have almost lost 80% of the sale.

Comment

Working...
                    X