Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reddit seems to be an untapped goldmine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reddit seems to be an untapped goldmine

    So, I have seen a lot of generate a lot of viral traffic to their sites. So I thought why not start using Reddit and make the most out of it.

    I have purchased some reddit accounts with decent karma etc.

    About 30 mins ago i posted 1 link to a brand new video I added this morning and at writing this its had 95 views.

    it was like instant traffic. (140 views now with other video views increasing too)....thoughts?

  • #2
    Originally posted by StevieS View Post
    So, I have seen a lot of generate a lot of viral traffic to their sites. So I thought why not start using Reddit and make the most out of it.

    I have purchased some reddit accounts with decent karma etc.

    About 30 mins ago i posted 1 link to a brand new video I added this morning and at writing this its had 95 views.

    it was like instant traffic. (140 views now with other video views increasing too)....thoughts?
    Maybe, you should try monetizing the offer with a CPA offer or something.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by simon_w View Post
      Maybe, you should try monetizing the offer with a CPA offer or something.
      Trying to monetize with an private ad network, I know CPA does not work that well with Reddit but let's see!

      The good thing about Reddit is once you crack the code, you're set.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by StevieS View Post
        Trying to monetize with an private ad network, I know CPA does not work that well with Reddit but let's see!

        The good thing about Reddit is once you crack the code, you're set.
        No wonder Reddit is a goldmine. Whilst the traffic is a nice bonus, I've been using it mainly to get some juicy links back to my site.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by simon_w View Post
          No wonder Reddit is a goldmine. Whilst the traffic is a nice bonus, I've been using it mainly to get some juicy links back to my site.
          Yup I heard from a lot of IM'ers that there is also a chance you can turn your Reddit links into do-follow...how cool right?

          Comment

          Working...
          X