Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Project Management Tools have impressed you the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CliveLloyd View Post
    Seems like Asana has a lot of catching up to do as opposed to other competitors out there but it surely looks promising. I for now will stick with Basecamp.
    I can only vouch for Evernote...really love the simplicity and the way they keep on updating on a consistent basis. Highly suggest it for IT and other departments to manage projects together.

Comment

I found Trello to be very cool in the past and currently there are many competitors that have loads of functions which Trello does not even offer.

Comment

Originally posted by AshtonK View Post
        I found Trello to be very cool in the past and currently there are many competitors that have loads of functions which Trello does not even offer.
        Totally agreed...but I also found it to be very hard to follow or build dependencies. I am currently testing out another tool and let you guys know about the experience soon.

Comment

For any project size big or small, utilising a project management software can help you work more efficiently. Make sure when you choose a project management app it helps to improve your overall work efficiency and workflow.

Here are some of the best project management tools -

Basecamp. Compare Pricing.
          Teamwork Projects. Compare Pricing.
          ActiveCollab. Compare Pricing.
          Zoho Projects. Compare Pricing.
          Trello. Compare Pricing.
          Jira. Compare Pricing.
          Asana. Compare Pricing.
          Podio.

Comment

Working...
          X