Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone got there 360 confirmed? for friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got there 360 confirmed? for friday?

just got my phonecall today, not getting mine , after being promised by argos as well :twisted:

Re: anyone got there 360 confirmed? for friday?

Originally posted by thecheekymonkey
    just got my phonecall today, not getting mine , after being promised by argos as well :twisted:
    Your a cheeky monkey! :P

Comment

heh heh, what gets me more is the fact that on e-bay they are going for 500 plus :(

Comment

Whats a 360?

Comment

heh heh, what gets me more is the fact that on e-bay they are going for 500 plus :(
          I bet all the guys who work at Argos are flogging them out on eBay for 500 a chuck, thats probably why you got the phone call saying out of stock. :lol:

Comment

500!?!? That's ridiculous!
            I'd rather put that 500 towards a new audio interface for my computer! Far more useful long term!

That's a serious wad of cash for an xbox, and it's odd that they're switchingn to PPC processors now that Apple are moving to Intel because PPC are reportedly inherently slower due to their architecture or something like that.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by onlinedesignz
              Whats a 360?
              xbox 360 bud

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Bolton
                heh heh, what gets me more is the fact that on e-bay they are going for £500 plus :(
                I bet all the guys who work at Argos are flogging them out on eBay for £500 a chuck, thats probably why you got the phone call saying out of stock. :lol:

heh heh, trusty old argos, i mean up until a week ago, they where still taking pre-orders for the systems, even though MS released info that they where up to the hilt with production and could only guarantee limited numbers before christmas.

argos they do it every time, take your money, earn the interest, then when they cant giva ya the goods, flog you some <a href="http://www.bodhost.com/ " target="_blank" title="cheap " style="color:#000000;text-decoration:none;">cheap</a> piece of mdf tat, which you didnt even want in the first place.

Comment

Ohhhh. I see. 500+ is a lot of money for that i was wondering what you was on about for a second.

Joey.

Comment

yeah a friend of mine, just sold one of his on e-bay (even though he aint even got it yet) for 560.

luckily for me a friend of mine has preorderd some at the same time as me (a day earlier) and hes got his friday, so i shall nick one of him.

;)

Comment

How much do they sell in the shops? because if he sold one on ebay and he hasn;t got it yet he is making a lot of money!

Joey.

Comment

seen one for 700 buy it now option.... beat ya... just spoke to a friend whilst playing poker, he works for 'game' and can get me up to 30% off when they have sufficient stock....

apparantly that wont be until well in the new year..

but what the hell I will get 1..

Comment

280 for the upgraded package. you will not be able to buy these in a shop at that price before christmas.

all official retailers wont have them.
                          and any being sold unofficially, are going for extortionate prices.

nice bit of kit, but i owuldnt pay over the odds.

check e-bay out, its madness

Comment

Originally posted by leaderzzz
                            seen one for 700 buy it now option.... beat ya... just spoke to a friend whilst playing poker, he works for 'game' and can get me up to 30% off when they have sufficient stock....

apparantly that wont be until well in the new year..

but what the hell I will get 1..

bah humbug, i do a lot of buisiness with my local game, and they are very good to me (spread throughout the year), but i couldnt get my name down on pre-order day there, so had to go argos:(

got one though and thats the main thing, even if i am eating into my mates pension fund :D

Comment

Yeah, but eBay often is madness. People think they're getting a really good deal but often in reality if you shop around elsewhere you can find the same product elsewhere for less... admittedly with the 360 availability is probably the reason but still, eBay isn't as cheap as chips as everyone seems to think it is

Comment

Working...
                              X