PDA

View Full Version : Limitation of the cPanel

Irene9001
03-11-11, 09:28
Hi

Is there any limitation in cPanel. Particularly, how many email addresses could be set up before notification of a big time lag with control panel? I mean when we talking about emails, domains, sub-domains, MySQL databases and etc...... I think there is limit, what you think?

Rozanne
03-11-11, 09:33
Hi

I think all it depends on the server specification, even how many users are using mail/sql and how heavy their traffic is to the web server.

Irene9001
03-11-11, 09:39
So presumptuous of load is the next thing that I need to consider? Could cPanel handle the 1000 pop accounts being set up through its interface under a single domain? The same case is applicable for domain forwarders, MySQL databases and etc....?

LogenWilson
03-11-11, 09:41
According to my knowledge the email configuration on cPanel can allow up to four digits number only. Such as Maximal IMAP connections, POP3 connections are 9999 and number of authentication daemons are 999. Thus there is a certain limit for POP3 and IMAP accounts. One more thing these setting are for maximal concurrent connections. So do not confuse with limitation of only 999 or 9999 email accounts on a server.