PDA

View Full Version : WHM/cPanel or H-sphere?

Michelle Taylor
01-16-11, 04:12
Hi

In terms of features and performance which is better for a bulk account in reseller hosting which I am dividing up space for a very few number of clients where each account moderated by myself as a web master? :) As per the requirement I've found H-sphere and WHM/cPanel are compatible so which one is good regarding to easy to use?

SandraJose
01-16-11, 04:16
Hi

Did you ever used H-sphere? If not then stay away from it. I'd recommend you to use cPanel/WHM because its offer many features that you are looking for. Even though its web interface is simple to use. :)

Irene9001
01-16-11, 04:18
Hi

I would like to suggest H-sphere over cPanel/WHM, you can also do lots of things with H-Sphere that you cannot do with cPanel/WHM. H-Sphere is a multi-server web hosting solution (http://www.bodhost.com/), which supports both Windows and Linux platforms, which against good for multi-domain hosting. At the initial stage you will be found user interface of H-sphere is bit complicated, but after you used it, you will experience its a powerful and spontaneous.

Thanx

LindyTaylor
01-16-11, 04:20
Hi

Me too, I would also recommend H-sphere, it has many features such as you do not need to spend your money on a billing software neither on help desk, because H-sphere control panel included both features. Fire1

LogenWilson
01-16-11, 04:21
Hi

As you are going to manage multiple web sites, I would highly suggest H-sphere control panel, because you are able to cope all the operations of multiple web sites through one control panel. With H-sphere you do not need to switch of control panel to manage web site operations.

Thanx

Rozanne
01-16-11, 04:23
Hi

IMHO there are more cPanel users than H-sphere just because cPanel are out there since long time. I have used both control panel and the result does not change that H-sphere is to be chosen over cPanel. Cpanel user interface is much simpler than H-sphere and it is really easy to handle so my vote goes to cPanel/WHM. Fire1

Kristine Habeck
01-16-11, 04:26
Hi

As I have a reseller hosting (http://www.bodhost.com/reseller.shtml) account and the only few of my customers are using H-sphere control panel and rest of the all still prefer cPanel/WHM because it's a timer tested control panel.

Thanx

jeremyc
01-16-11, 04:29
Hi

The actual advantage of H-sphere is its supports both Linux and Windows platforms so resellers can offer their customers both hosting services easily. The only one negative point of H-sphere control panel as of now is that people find it a bit complex so therefore as reseller I'd like to use cPanel control panel, because my clients feels comfortable with it.

Thanx

paullopez
01-16-11, 04:31
Hi

The key element which I've noticed that most of the people opt cPanel due to one main reason it's interface is easy to use and looking better than others. On the other hand this is a fact that not too many people aware of H-sphere appearance in the market.

Thanx

samson
01-16-11, 05:02
Hi,

My vote goes to cPanel/WHM , it's interface is not complicated and you can browse through the various options without much difficulty.
And we can integrate various applications with it.
Thanx

Rozanne
01-16-11, 06:48
Hi

WHM/cPanel is better looking and simple for the end users to understand. On the opposite side H-sphere control panel drops short, they are improving, but sill H-sphere control panel far away from cPanel/WHM in terms of user friendly interface.

Thanx

srinivasan
04-15-11, 07:39
Hi

Me too, I would also recommend H-sphere, it has many features such as you do not need to spend your money on a billing software neither on help desk, because H-sphere control panel included both features.

bellows manufacturers in india | expansion joints in india | metal bellows in chennai