PDA

View Full Version : Additional language for Plesk?

bluetrance05
01-25-10, 18:45
A friend of mine uses Plesk control panel but he is not satisfied with just a single language - English. He asked me what to do to install additional language like Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian and so on. Unfortunately I am not familiar with Plesk so I wonder if you guys know how?

NCHosting
01-26-10, 05:25
A friend of mine uses Plesk control panel but he is not satisfied with just a single language - English. He asked me what to do to install additional language like Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian and so on. Unfortunately I am not familiar with Plesk so I wonder if you guys know how?

Hi Bluetrance05

As far as I'm aware if you need any other language for Plesk control panel, you need to purchase license for Plesk Language pack.

If your hosting through Bodhost I suggest you contact support for further information on the cost.

From the Parallels site is seems a language pack for French, German, Spanish. is available. However a max of 5 language packs can be used.

Amelia
01-26-10, 05:36
By default, Plesk is shipped with only U.S. English language pack.

Although additional languages were released, details for which are available at their website. They will need to ask the respective hosting company to get a Plesk Language Pack installed on their VPS.

Parallels(D)
01-26-10, 12:24
Plesk language packs are here: parallels. com/download/plesk/utilities/. Note that the quantity of language packs that you are allowed is limited by your Plesk license key. If you want additional language packs you will likely need to buy them, which you can do at the preceding link.

Drew from Parallels
@ParallelsPanel