PDA

View Full Version : cPanel log out system

Mickey
12-02-09, 00:42
I normally access webmail in cPanel. The process is easy. You just click the 'webmail' icon under 'mail' section. It will lead you to webmail login page. You have options of opening your inbox, using horde or squirrelmail. Till this step, everything is OK. I can open my emails easily. The problem is when I log out from the webmail, I also automatically log out from cPanel. So I have to log in again to do other tasks on cPanel.

Do you know how to log out from webmail without logging out from cPanel?

Amelia
12-03-09, 00:08
I normally access webmail in cPanel. The process is easy. You just click the 'webmail' icon under 'mail' section. It will lead you to webmail login page. You have options of opening your inbox, using horde or squirrelmail. Till this step, everything is OK. I can open my emails easily. The problem is when I log out from the webmail, I also automatically log out from cPanel. So I have to log in again to do other tasks on cPanel.

Do you know how to log out from webmail without logging out from cPanel?

You can login to webmail separately in a new browser by using -
http://yourdomainname/webmail

Webmail & Control Panel stay in separate browsers that way.

Mickey
12-03-09, 09:23
Wow, thanks so much for the tips. I just tried it and it works as I expected. You know, I have thought about it for months and never know that the solution is just that simple. Thanks again.

Amelia
12-04-09, 03:22
Wow, thanks so much for the tips. I just tried it and it works as I expected. You know, I have thought about it for months and never know that the solution is just that simple. Thanks again.

You are most welcome :)