PDA

View Full Version : DKIM and domainkey signature

zeckis
08-21-09, 08:47
hi,
i would like to configure my mail server to send e-mail to yahoo adress, with DKIM rules from yahoo its impossible to send email from my domain (bagwell-watson dot com) to yahoo adress. how can i get a valid signature.
someone can help me?
thanks

carl owen
08-21-09, 17:00
Hi,
In order to send emails with DKIM signature, you would need an application which will allow you to add signatures to your emails.

You will find many DKIM signature applications on the Internet and some of them are free :)

Hence, you can download those applications and do the necessary settings to enable signatures in the emails you send which should solve your problem ;)

zeckis
08-24-09, 02:37
thanks,
so how can i add it to my mail server?
Sorry but the only link i find about it, is mail signature. have you a link for me?
i use plesk to admin my mail server, so how can i use the signature.
thanks

carl owen
08-24-09, 14:50
If you are using Mailenable mail server then you can download Pickup Event for DomainKeys from the below link :

mailenable dot com/addons_Filtering.asp

Hope this helps :)

zeckis
08-25-09, 04:45
thanks, am testing the configuration of my mail server.
big thanks again

carl owen
08-25-09, 13:55
thanks, am testing the configuration of my mail server.
big thanks again

You are most welcome :)

Please feel free to post if you face any problem with the configuration and you require any assistance with the same.

zeckis
08-26-09, 03:58
hi,
i had use a software to find a public key and a signature for my mail server but i have this message when am sending to yahoo adress:
Réponse du serveur : 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
what can be the problem?
then by testing my configuration yesterday i hadn't good configuration , this is the rapport:

SPF check: neutral
DKIM check: neutral
Sender-ID check: neutral
SpamAssassin check: ham

Result: neutral (SPF-Result: None)
ID(s) verified: [email protected]
DNS record(s):
bagwell-watson.com. TXT (no records)

need help

Christina
08-26-09, 16:02
The above Error message means that the SMTP server you were trying to use
is not on the same network as your connection provider.

zeckis
09-02-09, 08:44
hi,
after all this configuration, i always can' t send email to yahoo adress, any another way to find solution?

carl owen
09-03-09, 19:49
We would request you to execute a live chat session with our Support department or send an email to our Support department and our Senior admins will check the issue.

If there is a something wrong with the configuration, you will be informed about it and the configuration will be changed so that your problem is solved.

zeckis
10-12-09, 03:53
hi,
where can i begin the live chat session, i would like to contact your support admin but i dont know the adress.
thanks.

Amelia
10-12-09, 04:40
hi,
where can i begin the live chat session, i would like to contact your support admin but i dont know the adress.
thanks.

You can initiate a Live Chat Session right from our website http://www.bodhost.com. Alternatively, you can also submit a ticket to the Support Department from: http://support.bodhost.com/

zeckis
10-12-09, 05:14
i contact them by live chat session, but they didn't help me, because i havent a bodhost server.
thanks

Bodhost
10-12-09, 12:51
Hello,

Please send me a pm with the issue that you are facing and i will definitely assist you further.

zeckis
10-13-09, 08:44
ok, i have sent a mail

Bodhost
10-13-09, 09:59
ok, i have sent a mail

Hello Zeckis,

I haven't received your PM. I have sent you my email address via PM. Please let me know. :)

Regards,

Shane Phillips

NCHosting
02-22-10, 07:08
i contact them by live chat session, but they didn't help me, because i havent a bodhost server.
thanks

Ok so you don't have a Bodhost service, but you expect them to fix your problems for you?

No. It doesn't work like that. Contact your provider for assistance as Bodhost supports their clients. The people that pay Bodhost for their services.

Bodhost
03-06-10, 07:04
Hello Zeckis,

That is not a problem. We like sharing our knowledge to all users and visitors.

Please let me know if we have answered all your questions.

Regards,

Shane

williambush
03-17-10, 06:23
after all this configuration, i always can' t send email to yahoo adress, any another way to find solution?

Philly
03-18-10, 00:57
I've never seen such great customer service as Bodhost. You guys are the best in offering help to everyone even those who didn't buy any server packages from you. This company really stands out from the rest. You Rock