PDA

View Full Version : Cube Panel

bluetrance05
07-08-09, 02:34
I don't know if you already heard of this, but Cube Panel is also the latest control panel since it was released in 2005, alongside vDesk. It is said to be highly compatible and has no problem supporting both Windows and Linux platforms. And it was developed by a Spanish web hosting company! What do you think of Cube Panel?

Binary
07-17-09, 15:42
I haven't used it myself but I have read that it has three different access levels, it even allows for more than one languages. Generally it assist in managing IP addresses and email accounts.

Quilceda
07-18-09, 10:51
I recently read a review that suggested Cube Panel would be best suited for individuals who are relatively new to the scene and might not know much about how to manage their webspace.

I also read that the "lite" version is available for free. I'm happy with cPanel, but I might look into it if I manage to find some free time.

Prowess
07-20-09, 07:15
Do you know what the difference in the full version versus a lite version would be? I'm very new and fairly confused in terms of all the things I need to be learning about. If this makes things less complex it might be for me. :)

Quilceda
07-20-09, 21:29
Do you know what the difference in the full version versus a lite version would be? I'm very new and fairly confused in terms of all the things I need to be learning about. If this makes things less complex it might be for me. :)

All I was able to find on the subject is that Cube Panel Lite limits you to one server and 30 domains. My guess is that it's still quite useful for individuals who only have a handful of websites/domains in their control.

Christina
07-27-09, 07:05
I had seen many good reviews about Cube panel. Through Cube panel you can create reseller Hosting accounts and user accounts for particular domains with customized permissions and limits, including the number of email accounts a domain can have or their size limit, FTP accounts, DNS pointers, Databases etc..

webtech
10-08-09, 05:29
I am going to have to look into the the lite version. It is very interesting that they offer it for free. Nowadays you really do not receive anything for free unless there is a catch.
I am also happy with cPanel but will have to read up on Cube Panel.

Christina
10-08-09, 19:43
I haven't used Cube panel but I am very much interested to use it, so please feel free to share your experience about Cube panel here.