PDA

View Full Version : Addons Script

larrysstyle
06-08-09, 14:37
I want to add a small script to the addon's section in WHM for ADMIN and also a user part in CP. I don't know exactly how to do it. Does anyone know how? If so, please help.Thanx

Rocky
06-08-09, 15:40
I want to add a small script to the addon's section in WHM for ADMIN and also a user part in CP. I don't know exactly how to do it. Does anyone know how? If so, please help.ThanxYou can establish this by doing some edits in the API. There are few ready-made hooks available for certain purposes, they can be found at cPanel website

Amelia
06-09-09, 00:52
I want to add a small script to the addon's section in WHM for ADMIN and also a user part in CP. I don't know exactly how to do it. Does anyone know how? If so, please help.Thanx

Just wondering what is the script about?

larrysstyle
06-09-09, 12:45
You can establish this by doing some edits in the API. There are few ready-made hooks available for certain purposes, they can be found at cPanel website.

Great, thanks for the help on this. I was starting to go crazy trying to figure it all out. You guys are awesome here. Very attenative to your customers needs. Bodhost ROCKS!

Bodhost
06-10-09, 14:13
Thanks for your appreciation. We always look forward to serve our clients better.

Regards,

Shane Phillips