Default Finding it hard monetizing Reddit traffic

Hello!

So, I have developed this strategy that is unique to me which let's me get any post on r/technology to the front page, and in the past week alone I have gotten a couple of posts to the front page of Reddit itself, and averaged 500,000 to 1,000,000 views on each video.

What would you guys recommend for monetizing such traffic as I am finding it hard to monetize and I believe I am losing a lot of potential prospects.

Do suggest!

Reddit traffic is very much tech savvy and they hate affiliate related stuff. Maybe, you can try opening a service on IM forums and try offering this as a service instead?

I am sure many people would be interested in getting a lot of social traffic from a site like Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Reddit traffic is very much tech savvy and they hate affiliate related stuff. Maybe, you can try opening a service on IM forums and try offering this as a service instead?

I am sure many people would be interested in getting a lot of social traffic from a site like Reddit.
    I was going to say the same thing....

I have seen a lot of members of different IM forums offering this as a service and people are showing interest as getting on the front page of Reddit is not an easy take and seeing the traffic potential it really is a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Coote View Post
    I was going to say the same thing....

I have seen a lot of members of different IM forums offering this as a service and people are showing interest as getting on the front page of Reddit is not an easy take and seeing the traffic potential it really is a no brainer.
    The OP can also offer an upvote/comment service and I would be one of the first ones to use the service

Let me know!

Just to let you guys know Reddit traffic has a very poor conversion rate, they're mostly anti-ads and anti-commercial. I use it for brand visibility and gaining links but that's just about it. The best option I see here is selling the traffic...

OP can't you just replicate what you are doing on the current sub-reddit and apply the same strategies on other sub-reddits?
    BODHost.com: | Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
    Ph. : +1.866-662-0909 | Email : sales@bodhost.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rozanne View Post
    OP can't you just replicate what you are doing on the current sub-reddit and apply the same strategies on other sub-reddits?
    Quite sure I can do this and see what kind of numbers I can achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Quite sure I can do this and see what kind of numbers I can achieve!
    Then you have your answer

Maybe, you could try creating an authority site targeting different niches on Reddit and with the amount of huge traffic you can generate I am sure you could have ads on your site and monetize the ads with the viral traffic.
    BODHost.com: | Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
    Ph. : +1.866-662-0909 | Email : sales@bodhost.com

Maybe, try creating a site around funny memes and have the posts on Reddit redirect to your blog containing ads and then see the outcome?

There has gotta to be a way of monetizing such huge traffic because ultimately it all comes down to testing stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Taylor View Post
    Maybe, try creating a site around funny memes and have the posts on Reddit redirect to your blog containing ads and then see the outcome?

There has gotta to be a way of monetizing such huge traffic because ultimately it all comes down to testing stuff!
    I am going to try and apply for Adsense first and see how things pan out because I am guessing if I am keep them engaged with my posts then I am sure I can have them read posts on my blog too.