Default Reddit seems to be an untapped goldmine

So, I have seen a lot of generate a lot of viral traffic to their sites. So I thought why not start using Reddit and make the most out of it.

I have purchased some reddit accounts with decent karma etc.

About 30 mins ago i posted 1 link to a brand new video I added this morning and at writing this its had 95 views.

it was like instant traffic. (140 views now with other video views increasing too)....thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieS View Post
    So, I have seen a lot of generate a lot of viral traffic to their sites. So I thought why not start using Reddit and make the most out of it.

I have purchased some reddit accounts with decent karma etc.

About 30 mins ago i posted 1 link to a brand new video I added this morning and at writing this its had 95 views.

it was like instant traffic. (140 views now with other video views increasing too)....thoughts?
    Maybe, you should try monetizing the offer with a CPA offer or something.

Quote Originally Posted by simon_w View Post
    Maybe, you should try monetizing the offer with a CPA offer or something.
    Trying to monetize with an private ad network, I know CPA does not work that well with Reddit but let's see!

The good thing about Reddit is once you crack the code, you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieS View Post
    Trying to monetize with an private ad network, I know CPA does not work that well with Reddit but let's see!

The good thing about Reddit is once you crack the code, you're set.
    No wonder Reddit is a goldmine. Whilst the traffic is a nice bonus, I've been using it mainly to get some juicy links back to my site.

Quote Originally Posted by simon_w View Post
    No wonder Reddit is a goldmine. Whilst the traffic is a nice bonus, I've been using it mainly to get some juicy links back to my site.
    Yup I heard from a lot of IM'ers that there is also a chance you can turn your Reddit links into do-follow...how cool right?