Default Require a modest amount of storage

Since I need to upload certain files, I require a modest amount of storage and not something like the 'backup your hard drive'.Is there any product besides Google?

DropBox, Box, OneDrive and S3 are othe products besides Google.If you provide some more details like the type of files and required storage amount, free or paid, whether you want to or don't want enable the share option and so on...will help to give specific products details to you.

I would prefer Dropbox or Hubic. DropBox for speed and under 1TB. Hubic for cheap pricing but slower speeds.

Originally posted by - Logen Wilson "I would prefer Dropbox or Hubic. DropBox for speed and under 1TB. Hubic for cheap pricing but slower speeds."
    Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't heard of Hubic previously but sounds good. When I searched for Hubic in search engine, the results were mostly in French. But I typed the name in the address bar, it did work.

Is DropBox offering a free version?

To the extent I know, DropBox offers a business version free for 30 days, you can use that.

I found Hubic cheaper than Dropbox but the reason is it limits the upload/download speed (if I remember correctly its max. 10 Mbps).

Suppose you simple want to store some files at a safe place you can opt for Google Cloud Storage.

Apart from Google Cloud Storage there are numerous cloud storage solutions offered by companies like Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, etc.

I prefer Dropbox as it offers good speed. If you don't want to store more data, it's a waste to think upon Cloud Storage as Dropbox is a good option to store around 20 GB of data. No doubt Dropbox offers only 5 GB of space by default but you can increase upto 20 GB with some coupons and refer programs.

I think OneDrive isn't a good choice here, as they only offer 5GB of storage for free or 50GB for €2/month. Previously, they used to offer 15GB for free, but it has changed now.

Microsoft Azure is the next best choice for cloud storage after Google.