Default Appropriate Wordpress package

Good morning,

I currently own two domain names and I am looking to rationalise my hosting. I currently have one site that is a WordPress blog. The other site is a photography website hosted on Clikpic with the domain name redirected to the name I own. I am looking at rebuilding this site on WordPress. I note on your starter package I can run unlimited domains - can I run both domain names on this package? If not what do you suggest is the most cost effective way of doing this?

Hello Marco,

You can certainly consider Small cap plan to start with and later upgrade as needed.

Refer : https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-hosting.php

With cpanel you get Softacolous and through softacolous you can simply install wordpress with one click. Let us know if you have any additional queries or concerns.

Hello Stuart,

So there is no limit on the number of domains I can host or will it differ for each cpanel package?

Hello Marco,

You will be able to host multiple domains under one cPanel Shared hosting account unless you have enough disk space. You can host unlimited Addon domains, Sub domains and Parked domains on all Linux based cPanel hosting plans.

Hello Stuart,

How tedious it the upgrade process?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    How tedious it the upgrade process?
    With our plans it is easy to upgrade as you progress, meaning that your hosting can expand as your business does!
    Jeremy Calvey Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com
    Ph.: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Thanks for the information.

Can you confirm the following too?

sql size?
    cpu & ram?
    limit use hardware?

SQL size : 400 MB per db, virtual memory upto 1GB , php memory max 256MB
    1 Vcpu Core, 1 GB RAM
    Hardware limit will be as per the package you choose.

Your site doesn't mention a sql limit of 400 mb anywhere. To be honest, I haven't come across a cPanel server having a sql limit set either. Could you clarify?

That is right cPanel doesn't have a sql limit set per database. You can create the database with the size you need ofcourse as long as you have disk space in the account.

Infact c-Panel hosting would be the best option for your requirements, you will get WordPress pre-installed which makes life easy. Upgrading is just a phone call away, no downtime. Managing Databases is also pretty simple through c-Panel. You can create database as per your requirements. Last but the not the least if you have any issue, be it a website issue or a database issue you can contact us on our toll free number anytime and we will help you with your queries.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Good morning,

I currently own two domain names and I am looking to rationalise my hosting. I currently have one site that is a WordPress blog. The other site is a photography website hosted on Clikpic with the domain name redirected to the name I own. I am looking at rebuilding this site on WordPress. I note on your starter package I can run unlimited domains - can I run both domain names on this package? If not what do you suggest is the most cost effective way of doing this?
    I don't see why not?

As long as there isn't much traffic on your site, you should be fine!