Default Is there any way to find whether the clients are using Windows in KVM?

Our company doesn't supply Windows VPS but while going through the logs of client servers, I found a client has installed Windows on his own on Linux VPS. We don't want such kind of things to happen again. So, can we detect if the clients are using Windows in KVM?

Which control panel are you using SolusVM or Virtualizor? If you are using one of these then after logging you will know which OS you clients are using. If you want to decide the OS for your client, you can do it by not providing them template in their panel or limiting them for the number of install. These features are available in the Panel.

Please let us know which control panel are you using?

I am using SolusVM to open KVM for clients. I don't give the permission to clients for mounting ISO from SolusVM, some clients nstall the windows from Linux, using Ghost or grub4dos and other tools and I have the details and then edit edit the grubs to boot windows.
    I can check port 3389, but they can change it easily.

Therefore, I need some good suggestions to prevent copyright issues.

As per my knowledge, the ability to have full control of what is installed with in a VPS is the main reason for a customer to purchase a VPS from a provider. This is also a reason to get a KVM over something like OpenVZ. Yes, piracy is a problem but customers could provide their own purchased license or simply install a trial version of Windows.

The problem with allowing a client to BYOL is that the Windows Server licensing system pre-2016 (or pre-10 on the client side), is really horrible. Horrible to the point that it doesn't take much of any effort to make it a "genuine" license and not leave much of a trace. Those ways of "fooling" the licensing system work so well that if you visit the Windows Genuine Advantage (or whatever they call it now) page it shows up as a genuine license.

This is why providing a genuine license is far easier and assumes a lot less risk.