Default Best control panel for Windows VPS hosting

Hi,

I am planning to opt for Windows VPS hosting, but stuck on choosing a control panel for it. Can anyone suggest me the best control panel for Windows VPS hosting?

Default Best Control Panel for Windows VPS Hosting

Hi,

I would suggest you to select Plesk control panel for your Windows VPS Hosting. Plesk control panel offers the following benefits -
    • Full support is offered for the ASP.NET 4.0, the latest version of the framework, so that you and your hosting clients are able to retain full control of how the framework impacts on your hosting environment and any applications that have been developed using it
    • Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL Server (for Windows) can both be integrated into Plesk so that you are able to manage the databases hosted by both applications from the control panel
    • Support for various other third-party applications is also included with Plesk to aid the security of the web hosting environment through virus detection on the server and performing backups of the data hosted on a regular basis.

Hi dWight,

I myself is using Plesk control panel for Windows VPS hosting and it works well. So, don't worry about support, Plesk gives everything you need for your Windows VPS.
    BODHost.com: | Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting
    Ph. : +1.866-662-0909 | Email : sales@bodhost.com

WebsitePanel (previously known as DotNetPanel) is also a good alternative along with Plesk control panel. However, Plesk 12 has many new features for Windows Hosting Environment, but for information it also supports Ubuntu.

Webmin and Virtualmin is also worth to consider, it supports Windows as well. However, not all the features supported because some applications integrated aren’t available for Windows.

When it comes to the Windows Control Panel, then you won’t find many choices as you see for Linux Hosting platforms. IMO, Plesk 12 is the best option for Windows hosting platform, as it has several unique features. For information, many companies tried to introduce control panel for Windows hosting solutions but somehow couldn’t afford the resources to be able to do it and remain committed to it ( the best example, is cPanel Enkompass, which seem now discontinued).
    Jeremy Calvey Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com
    Ph.: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

WebsitePanel is a free panel and has its own limitations. It is better to go with a paid option where you can get better support and best features.

I wonder how many times we have had a discussion on the same thing about Plesk being the best panel for Windows. Anyone who has had a look on the threads for a few minutes too will easily find the related thread about this. There are a numerous threads all mention about Plesk being the best panel.

I think the mods should make those thread sticky :P

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyF View Post
    I wonder how many times we have had a discussion on the same thing about Plesk being the best panel for Windows. Anyone who has had a look on the threads for a few minutes too will easily find the related thread about this. There are a numerous threads all mention about Plesk being the best panel.

I think the mods should make those thread sticky :P
    Well, it’s all about market manipulation. It’s not just Plesk; you will see the similar kind flow when it comes to the discussion about the Linux control panel. Though, we have at least several good options for Linux. But overall, cPanel and Plesk seems unbeatable.

However, the best thing about this type of thread is, we can at least evaluate the potentials of those control panels who are trying to snatch the crown of these two leaders.
    Jeremy Calvey Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com
    Ph.: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

I been using Zpanelcp for like 3 years now and I am pretty much satisfied and it works really well. It is really simple, not too buggy and easy to install.

Lets stick to the basic! Plesk anytime....With the latest version life has changed completely. Plesk is the only control panel which offers the direct availability of hundreds of applications for end users. Now a days security is a major concern, latest version of Plesk has robust security options and powerful administration tools. Plesk is the only control panel which is fully automated and much more user friendly as compared to any other control panels.

cPanel is a Unix based hosting control panel with a Graphical interface. It offers a complete control over the various aspects of website and administration through a standard web browser. It will help you to manage your Website and web hosting accounts very easily and quickly. The process of website can be simplified with automation tools. You can streamlines the process such as Creating database, setting up email account and auto responder and managing website files.