Default Hello All: Need suggestions

Hi Guys,
    I am new here
    I am learning a lot but too fast. Say regarding the basic differences in shared and dedicated hosting...i have learned that Shared has too many limitations and dedicated is too expensive...
    what other options do i have?
    Also Linux vs. Windows..... which is easy to manage and more secure.......
    Thank you in advance for your help.

what other options do i have?
    VPS is a bridge between shared and dedicated hosting. You can also consider cloud hosting services, it makes easy to scale hosting account up or down according to the need. It means that you just need to pay for what you use.

Also Linux vs. Windows..... which is easy to manage and more secure.
    Both platforms are secure and easy to manage. The only difference between Linux and Windows is cost.
    Follow us on - Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales@bodhost.com
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Thank you for your reply paullopez,

I looked at more features of VPS hosting. I can say that it a platform where custom applications and requirements can be configured as per needed. Also the server, where my VPS is hosted, is shared by multiple users and dedicated resources are allocated to each. Is this correct?
    Do abuse of allocated resources by other users of the server affect performance of your VPS? does this normally happen?
    Thank you in advance...

I looked at more features of VPS hosting. I can say that it a platform where custom applications and requirements can be configured as per needed. Also the server, where my VPS is hosted, is shared by multiple users and dedicated resources are allocated to each. Is this correct?
    Yes In addition, you will also get root access to your vps server as similar to dedicate server. So you can install any custom application as per your requirements.

Do abuse of allocated resources by other users of the server affect performance of your VPS? does this normally happen?
    Nope. Your virtual private server will never affect due to the other vps users on same physical node. VPS means an isolation of one physical server into multiple virtual servers, where users get fixed amount of dedicated resources to cope up their business operations.
    Follow us on - Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: sales@bodhost.com
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Hi CJ,

Could you please provide us with your approximate resource requirements ? The space, bandwidth that you will require and the applications that you wish to run and the hosting platform that you wish to opt for? So that I can suggest you with an appropriate hosting package and can help to resolve your queries.

Thank you.